The City Clerk is available to answer questions about voter registration and elections. The City Clerk administers city, state, and federal elections in the even years.
Sample Ballots, Poll Finder, and More
For voter information, go to the Secretary of State website's poll finder. Enter your address to find:
- A list of candidates and questions that will appear on your ballot;
- A polling place finder with the address for your polling place;
- A sample ballot;
- Online information explaining the process for applying for and casting an absentee ballot if you are unable to go to the polling place on Election Day; and
- An explanation of voter registration procedures, with a link to information about the status of your own registration and the deadline to register or re-register if you have moved since the last time you voted.
If you need help casting your ballot, ask the election judges for assistance. They can help you in several ways.
- Read or mark a ballot
- Obtain a magnifying device or a chair to use in the voting booth
- Vote at the curb
If you have a permanent disability, contact the city clerk's office at (763) 972-4400 to learn about how to apply for an absentee ballot.
- Minnesota Secretary of State, (651) 215-1440
- Wright County Elections, (763) 682-7671